Horizontal silos, which can be used for the storage and dosage of cement, lime, fly ash, sand, and many other materials in powder and granular, are particularly suitable for mobile construction sites. They are the perfect complement of FIORI’s Self Loading Mixers for increasing the site productivity and eliminating the dust while loading the cement. Those type of silos are easily transportable and can be simply positioned (no requirement of anchoring or building a concrete slab) thanks to its telescopic adjustable lifting legs.
FIORI’s “HS” are delivered complete with external motovibrator, air pads for fluidization, inclined unloading augers, internal self-cleaning filter, plastics water tanks, control unit and electronic weighing system with load cells (CANlink for remote control (Bluetooth) from CBV 2.0).
– Loads cells for checking the content weight while unloading.
– CANlink for remote control (Bluetooth) from CBV 2.0.
– Three ways of unloading: manual (through the new Opus A3 display), automatic (from recipe), remotely (through CANlink).
– Internal dust fi lter (air cleaning) for which the material falls within the same silos.
– Plastic tanks for water storage.
– No need of permission for installation.
– Minimal environmental impact.
– Quick and easy disassembling, moving and reassembling in another site, with no need of cranes.
– Extreme fl exibility of the unloading positions, the auger being rotatable by 190 degrees.
– No need of anchoring to the ground, thus more adaptable to “mobile” units.
– Transportable with no need of special trucks.
– Assembly and disassembly take place in a very short time thanks to 4 swivel feet.
– Very quick loading (25mc/h of product).
– Fluidization’s air nozzles for facilitate the unloading of cement (automatically activated).
– Safety valve for pressure control mounted on the roof.