Sale of used wheeled excavators in Ukraine
An excavator on a wheeled chassis is the best choice for earthmoving, road, repair and construction work, excavation or mineral resources. Due to the high cost of the new special equipment, the ideal solution would be to buy a used wheeled excavator from Europe from Aleanda. Buying a used excavator will cost significantly less, which is very important with a small budget and financial capabilities of the buyer. At the same time, all the machines presented in our catalog have undergone technical diagnostics and repairs with replacement of spare parts only for original components. All systems of wheeled vehicles and functions provided by the manufacturer are in good working order. Our managers will help you choose a BU wheeled excavator in accordance with the scope of use and the client’s tasks, which will make it possible not to overpay for unused functionality of special equipment and, thus, save money.
What you need to know when buying a used wheeled excavator?
A wheelbase excavator is the main type of earthmoving machinery used in the development of earth, gravel, sand, clay and other minerals. The wheeled excavator is indispensable in construction, housing and communal services, agriculture, metallurgical and mining enterprises. The main working element is a bucket made on the basis of durable wear-resistant alloys. Wheeled excavators differ from other large construction machines by the presence of a wheeled / pneumatic chassis, due to which the equipment can independently move along the roads without damaging the canvas. Before making a choice and buying a used wheeled excavator in Ukraine of a specific model, you need to take into account the specifics of the work performed, the intensity and productivity of labor, as well as the type of soil where excavation work will be carried out. Based on this information, the following is selected:
- drive (with one or more motors);
- platform (full or part-turn);
- type of attachment (articulated or telescopic rod);
- hydraulic system (we recommend machines with an axial pump);
- type of attachments (selected depending on the nature of the work performed);
- other parameters (power, fuel consumption, etc.).
Excellent maneuverability, versatility and high productivity in any operating conditions and operating modes – this is not a complete list of the advantages of wheeled excavators.
Buy Used Wheeled Excavators Safely at Aleanda Why you should contact Aleanda:
- We offer a large selection of wheeled excavators from Europe (HIDROMEK, Caterpillar, JCB, Doosan, Komatsu, NEW HOLLAND, etc.).
- All cars presented in the catalog have passed diagnostics, are in good technical condition and have a factory complete set.
- At the request of the client, we can equip wheeled excavators with attachments (bucket, grab, hydraulic hammer, opener, etc.).
- Possibility of buying a Used wheeled excavator in installments at 0% or leasing at 0% per annum.
- An individual approach to each client, regardless of the budget and financial capabilities.
Our mission is to provide the widest possible range of used specialized equipment so that each of our clients can choose the best option for themselves at a price. Still have questions about the choice of special equipment? Call us, our consultants will provide comprehensive advice on any model of used wheeled excavator and will help you make the right decision based on your tasks and specifics of work.